Everest Base Camp Helicopter Tour
Mar, Apr, May,Sep, Oct, Nov & Dec
Kathmandu to Everest Base Camp and back by charter helicopter
About Everest Helicopter Tour:
Mount Everest Base Camp Helicopter Tour furnishes your wish of being close to the base of world's tallest mountain, Mount Everest (Sagarmatha in Nepali) and stands face to face in just some hours of flight from Kathmandu. Yes, you will be at the base camp of Mt. Everest without walking for hours and spending weeks on challenging hiking. This incredible helicopter tour, of course, will cherish your beautiful eyes and refresh your mind finding yourself at the paradise of Himalayas, surrounded by the white lofty snow-capped Mountains.
Everest Helicopter Tour definitely is the adventurous experience but some precaution must be taken as well. You will be flying from 1300 meters above sea-level to over the 5000 meters. Due to the lack of oxygen, it might become the life-threatening nightmare. But don't worry you are in a safe umbrella. We will be carrying oxygen together with very well trained guide.
One of the best Ariel tours in the world, Everest Base Camp Helicopter Tour trip begins with 45 minutes of scenic flight to Lukla in the northeastern part of Nepal. Lukla popularly known as Tenjin Hillary Airport is the only one gateway to entire Everest Region Trekking and only one means of transportation of this region. We will pause the tour here for refueling the helicopter then fly to either Everest Base Camp or Kalapatthar. Chasing the Tengboche, Dingboche, Lobuche, and Gorakhsep, the helicopter will land at Everest Base Camp for short period of time to explore the surrounding landscape and capture some memorable pictures. Touching close the miraculous Mount Everest with your eyes fly back to Syangboche. Take the hot breakfast at Hotel Everest View and fly back to Kathmandu.
4 Days Tour Itinerary:
- Day 01: Kathmandu Arrival.
- Welcome to Nepal. Our representative will be receiving you at the airport and assisting you in transferring to your hotel. A brief introduction to the whole program and free time. Overnight at Kathmandu.
- Day 02: Everest Base Camp Helicopter Tour.
- Early morning pick up from the hotel and transfer to the Kathmandu Domestic Airport. Complete the airport formalities then fly to Lukla. After refueling fly either to Everest Base Camp or Kalapatthar. Explore the majestic mountains and fly back to Syangboche. Take breakfast at Hotel Everest View and fly back to Kathmandu. Transfer to the hotel and free time. Overnight at Kathmandu.
- Day 03: Kathmandu Sightseeing Tour.
- Today you will be visiting the UNESCO World Heritage Sites around Kathmandu Valley. Visit Pashupatinath Temple (the biggest Hindu Temple), Bouddhanath Stupa (the biggest stupa), Swoyambhunath Temple (also known as Monkey Temple), and Kathmandu Durbar Square. Transfer back to your hotel and free time. Overnight at Kathmandu.
- Day 04: Departure.
- You will have free time until 12 noon. After that check out from the hotel and transfer to the Kathmandu International Airport. It's time to say goodbye and bring a wonderful memory back to your home. Everest Base Camp Helicopter Tour finished here!
Tour Cost Includes
- Kathmandu airport picks up and drops by private vehicle.
- Everest Base Camp Tour by chartered helicopter.
- Airport taxes.
- Required permits.
- Twin bed sharing hotel accommodation in Kathmandu.
- Everyday breakfast at the hotel.
- Kathmandu Sightseeing by private vehicle.
- Tour will be escorted by an English speaking guide.
Tour Cost Excludes:
- Bar Bills like mineral water, beer, whiskey etc.
- Lunches and Dinner.
- Personal expenses.
- Rest of all that are not mentioned in cost includes.
- Everest Base Camp Helicopter Tour - Related Infos
- 4 days
- 5545 meters