Kathmandu, Chitwan and Pokhara Tour
Mar, Apr, May,Sep, Oct, Nov & Dec
About Kathmandu, Pokhara and Chitwan Tour:
Kathmandu, Pokhara and Chitwan Tour provides you the glimpse of Nepal's history, art, cultural heritage, natural wonders, magnificent Himalayas and jungle safari. Kathmandu is the home of ancient temples where you can find the living goddess Kumari. Similarly, Pokhara is the heaven of natural wonders like lakes, caves, waterfalls, and mountains. Likewise, Chitwan is the shelter of endangered wildlife like one-horned Rhinoceroses, Bengal Tigers and much more.
This grand tour commences with a world heritage tour of Kathmandu Valley including Pashupatinath Temple, Boudhanath Stupa, Swoyambhunath Temple, and Durbar Square of Kathmandu. Alike, view the sunrise from Nagarkot over the snow-capped huge mountains. Afterwards, drive to Chitwan National Park to experience the jungle safari in Nepal. Ride on the back of Elephant and dig up inside the dense forest. Then, participate in nature jungle walk and see the Elephant Breeding Center. Completing the safari, again continue drive to Pokhara. Visit the natural wonders around the valley like Fewa Lake, Devi's Fall, Gupteshwor Cave, and other major attractions. Finally getting all the experience drive back to Kathmandu.
9 Days Travel Itinerary:
- Day 01: Kathmandu Arrival.
- You will be received by our airport representative then he will be assisting you to transfer to your hotel. Meet guide and a brief introduction to the whole program. Overnight at Kathmandu.
- Day 02: Kathmandu Sightseeing Tour and drive to Nagarkot.
- Morning participates in the breathtaking one-hour mount Everest view flight. Early morning transfer to the airport and perform the adventurous mountain view flight. The flight provides a marvelous opportunity to observe the worlds' tallest mountain Mount Everest as well as other neighboring Himalayas. Back to the hotel and refresh. Then, proceed to visit the UNESCO World Heritage Sites around the valley. Visit Pashupatinath Temple (the biggest Hindu Temple), Bouddhanath Stupa (the biggest Stupa), Swoyambhunath Temple (also known as Monkey Temple), and Kathmandu Durbar Square. Completing today's tour drive to the hill station at Nagarkot. Overnight stay at Nagarkot.
- Day 03: Kathmandu Sightseeing Tour.
- Early morning views the sunrise over the magnificent mountains and back to Kathmandu. On the way, visit an ancient Changunarayan Temple, Bhaktapur Durbar Square, and Patan Durbar Square. Afterwards, transfer to the hotel. Overnight stay at Kathmandu.
- Day 04: Drive to Chitwan.
- You will be picked up from your hotel early morning and prepare for the trip. Drive to Sauraha. It is 175 km far from Kathmandu and takes around 6 hours. After arrival, you will be transferred to the resort and hotel check-in. The nature guide will be briefing you about the activities. Take lunch at the resort and proceed to Elephant Safari. In the evening, enjoy the Tharu Cultural Dance Show. Overnight at Chitwan.
- Day 05: Chitwan Jungle Safari.
- Today's activities will be canoeing trip at Rapti river, jungle walks, elephant breeding center visit, and Tharu Village visit. Breakfast, lunch, and dinner at the hotel. Overnight at Chitwan.
- Day 06: Drive to Pokhara.
- Begins the morning with hot breakfast. Drive Chitwan to Pokhara. Pokhara is 160 km far from Kathmandu and takes around 5/6 hours. Arrival at Pokhara and hotel check-in. Free time and overnight at Pokhara.
- Day 07: Pokhara Sightseeing Tour.
- The first and stunning attraction of Pokhara sunrise view from Sarangkot. Drive to the north of the city at Sarangkot. View the sun rising and the golden lights sparkling over the towering mountains. Back to hotel and after short rest proceed to visit other popular attraction of the city. Visit Bindabasini Temple, Seti George River, Mahendra Cave, Bats Cave, International Mountain Museum, Gupteshwor Mahadev Cave, Devi's Fall, and Barahi Temple with boating at Fewa Lake. Free time and overnight at Pokhara.
- Day 08: Drive back to Kathmandu.
- Visit International World Peace Pagoda at the top of the hill to the south of Pokhara Valley. Back to the hotel and after short rest drive back to Kathmandu following the same route. Arrival at Kathmandu and transfer to the hotel. Free time and overnight at Pokhara.
- Day 09: Departure.
- Take breakfast and you will have free time until 12 noon (hotel check out time). Then, transfer to the international airport for your onward destination. The time has come to say goodbye and bring the beautiful memories with you. Kathmandu, Pokhara and Chitwan Tour Trip finished here!
Tour Cost Includes:
- Kathmandu Airport picks up and drops by private vehicle.
- Twin Bed sharing (2-5 star) hotel accommodation at Kathmandu, Nagarkot, Chitwan, and Pokhara.
- Kathmandu to Chitwan to Pokhara and back by private vehicle.
- Everyday breakfast at the hotel.
- Kathmandu and Pokhara Sightseeing by private vehicle.
- All the tour will be escorted by an English speaking guide.
- Entrance/Monument Fees during sightseeing at Kathmandu and Pokhara.
- Everyday breakfast, lunch, and dinner at Chitwan.
- All the activities as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Park permits, and entry fees at Chitwan.
Tour Cost Excludes:
- Bar Bills like Minera Water, Beer, Whiskey etc.
- Lunch, and dinner at Kathmandu and Pokhara.
- Rest of all that are not mentioned in cost includes.