Nepal Pilgrimage Tour, one of an ample moment to visit all the spiritual, cultural and historical holy sites in Nepal which are equally significant to both Hindus and Buddhist devotees. Nepal once was officially a Hindu kingdom is a religiously diverse nation since ancient times. Nepalese theology stated that Lord Brahma, Vishnu, and Shiva had visited Nepal in the form of deer.
Nepal's Popular Pilgrimage Sites
- Lumbini: The birthplace of Buddha.
- Janakpur: Goddess Sita birthplace.
- Pashupatinath Temple: A famous sacred Hindu Temple dedicated to lord god Shiva.
- Manakamana Temple: Mother Goddess who fulfilled her devotee's wishes.
- Kagbeni: A holy place for Shraddha.
- Muktinath: Sacred temple of god Vishnu that holds power to provide salvation.
- Gosaikunda: Holy Lake for Hindus.
- Halesi Mahadev: Holy Shiva Linga where lord god Shiva hide from the demon (Bhasmasur).
Yatri Nepal Adventures is offering the following Nepal Pilgrimage Packages to the devotes.