Nepal Trekking Tour Package: Crowning the eight of the world's ten tallest mountains in the north and sheltering the endangered species in the south, Nepal is the paradise for the trekkers and travelers. The largest sovereign Himalayan state, Nepal has a diverse geography including fertile plains in Terai, and the highest point on the earth, the mighty Everest, known in Nepal as Sagarmatha. And to discover all these tourist attraction places, Yatri Nepal Adventures is offering wide varieties of Nepal Trekking Tour Package.
Nepal Trekking Trips is to take an adventure walk along with recognized paths to explore the real natural beauty, hidden cultural treasure, enchanting snow-capped Himalayas, and to experience the traditional village life in high mountains with a pre-defined duration that can be departed either from Kathmandu or Pokhara.
These Nepal Trekking Tour Package can be of any length, one can pick from short hike or day sightseeing to a month-long trek or tour. Short treks in Nepal can be done around Kathmandu and Pokhara Valley.
Famous Nepal Trekking Routes for a week to a month-long duration package are as follows:
- Sagarmatha National Park - popular for Everest Base Camp Trek & Gokyo Lake Trek,
- Langtang National Park - popular for Tamang Heritage Trek & Langtang Valley Trek,
- Annapurna Conservation Area - popular for Ghorepani Trek, Annapurna Base Camp Trek, Annapurna Circuit Trek, Mustang Trek, & Dhaulagiri Trek,
- Manaslu Conservation Area - popular for Manaslu Circuit Trek, and
- Kanchenjunga National Park - popular for Kanchenjunga Base Camp Trek
Our underneath Nepal Trekking Tour Package list doesn't include only walking or trekking activities in Nepal but also includes a visit to the most popular tourist attraction spots of Nepal which are as follows:
- Kathmandu - famous for sightseeing of World Hertigate Sites,
- Chitwan & Bardia National Park - famous for enjoying Jungle Safari,
- Lumbini - the birthplace of Gautam Buddha,
- Pokhara - the beginning hub of popular trekking around Annapurna, famous for sightseeing of Lakes, cave, temples, mountains, and adventure activities like Paragliding, Bunjy Jump, Ultra Light Flight and more
- Muktinath - the sacred Temple of God Vishnu (a place of getting salvation).
- Janakpur - the birthplace of Sita, famous to visit Janaki Temple.
Here is the great collection of Nepal trekking tour package offered by Yatri Nepal Adventures that are designed in such a way so that you can discover Nepal's famous trekking routes and tourism places.
Our several years of experience in the tourism field of Nepal will guide you to select the perfect package that matches your query.