Bungee Jumping at Tatopani
Mar, Apr, May,Sep, Oct, Nov & Dec
About Bungee Jumping at Tatopani:
Bungee Jumping at Tatopani is Nepal's firstly established Bungee Company. It is built by a leading Bungee consultant of New Zealand. The spot is located in the northeastern part of Kathmandu Valley at Tatopani near Nepal-Tibet border side. Bungee here is done through 166 meters wide steel suspension bridge that joins two sides of a deep valley over the raging Bhote Koshi River. Its height is measured 160 meters high above the river.
The thrilling Bungee Jumping trip begins at 6 am in the morning. You will be picked up by our guide and transfer to the gathering place at Thamel. From here, you will be driven to Tatopani through Arniko Highway. Three hours of drive reach the breathtaking point at Last Resort. Perform the electrifying Bungee Jump above Bhote Koshi River for one time. Then, take a lunch and enjoy the time at Last Resort and drive back to Kathmandu.
Bungee Trip Itinerary:
- Day 01: Bungee at Last Resort.
- 5:30 AM: Pick up from your hotel. Then, transfer to the gathering point at Thamel. Around 6:00 AM drive to Tatopani by a sharing bus. After three hours of drive will reach the bungee point. Plunge from the suspension bridge for one time and enjoy the rest time at Last Resort. Then, drive back to Kathmandu. Drop to your hotel and the trip finished here!
Trip Cost Includes:
- Kathmandu to Tatopani and back by a sharing bus.
- One time jump.
- Lunch at the Last Resort.
Trip Cost Excludes:
- Bar Bills.
- Extra Jump Charges.
- Rest of all that are not mentioned in cost includs.
- Bungee Jumping at Tatopani - Related Infos
- 1 day
- 1300 meters