Nepal Day Sightseeing Tours provide an auspicious opportunity to discover Nepal's awesome Natural Landscape, Wood Architecture, Holy Temples, Buddhist Monasteries and Towering Himalayas. Most of them are included in must visit places in a lifetime by UNESCO. If you are searching to spend a day in and around Kathmandu or Pokhara then Nepal Day Tours might be the perfect option for you.
In one-day sightseeing tours in Nepal, you will be taken to the nearby tourist attraction points of the valley (mostly within an hour of driving distance) escorted by an English speaking tour guide to elaborate the hidden history behind those spots. Basically, four sightseeing places will be covered in a short distance day tour whereas one or two sites in long distance day tour of Kathmandu. Likewise, five to eight attractions in Pokhara.
Nepal Day Tours Sightseeing Places List
- Kathmandu Durbar Square, Patan Durbar Square & Bhaktapur Durbar Square (three major royal palaces in Kathmandu).
- Pashupatinath Temple, Sleeping Vishnu God, Bouddhanath Stupa & Swoyambhunath Stupa (Hindus & Buddhist Temples in Kathmandu).
- Changunarayan Temple (ancient temple in Kathmandu).
- Nagarkot & Dhulikhel (30 km from Kathmandu to view mountains and sunrise/sunset).
- Namo Buddha, Balthali Village & Panauti.
- Kirtipur, Chovar Hill, Dakshinkali Temple, Chandragiri Hill and many more.
Combining all the above places that are possible to visit on a day, Yatri Nepal Adventures is offering the following Day Sightseeing Tours in Nepal.