Mar, Apr, May,Sep, Oct, Nov & Dec
About Bhaktapur, Changunarayan, and Nagarkot Tour:
Bhaktapur, Changunarayan, and Nagarkot Tour is a one day tour in the outskirt of Kathmandu Valley. The tour provides you a glimpse of Nepal's wonderful wood crafts, an ancient temple, and the soaring snow-capped Langtang Range Himalayas. Our professional tour guide will be escorting the tour and will be briefing you about each attraction's history and its importance. This one-day tour beings every day at 9:00 am in the morning and finished after 6/7 hours.
Our tour guide will receive you at your hotel and will be briefing about today's attractions. Then drive to Bhaktapur Durbar Square, today's first historically important and one of the UNESCO World Heritage Site. Explore temples, museums, pottery square and many more attractions then, drive to Changu Narayan Temple. It is one of the most ancient temples of Nepal and also listed in UNESCO World Heritage Site. Visit the temple and its surrounding then, drive to Nagarkot. Nagarkot is the hill station and roads are rounded. It is a very famous hill station to have the close-up view of the white lofty peaks and to observe the sunrise and sunset. Afterward, drive back to Kathmandu and drop to your hotel.
1 Day Sightseeing Itinerary:
- Day 01: Bhaktapur, Changunarayan, and Nagarkot Sightseeing Tour.
- 09:30 AM: Pick up from your hotel by our tour guide and a short briefing about the whole tour. Then, drive first drive to Bhaktapur Durbar Square. Explore its attractions and drive to Changunarayan Temple. Visit the temple and continue drive to Nagarkot. Have a close view of snow-capped mountains and drive back to Kathmandu. Drop to your hotel. Trip finished here!
Tour Cost Includes:
- Sightseeing by a private car, jeep, or bus as per group size.
- Tour will be escorted by an English speaking guide, and
- Entrance/Monument Fees during sightseeing.
Tour Cost Excludes:
- Bar Bills.
- Rest of all that are not mentioned in cost inclusive.
- Bhaktapur, Changunarayan, and Nagarkot Tour - Related Infos
- 1 day
- 2175 meters