Nepal Trekking Packages: A Collection of the best offers to discover the soaring snow-capped Himalayas in the world that lies in the most interesting trekking destination - Nepal. Our following listed Nepal Trekking Packages offers an adventurous walk (3 to 6 hours per day, depending on the trail's difficulty, usually reaching destination by 3 pm) through recognized paths that immerses you in lush forests, terraced fields and traditional villages nestled above plunging village from where one can view the panoramic Mountains and be staying overnight in tea-houses/lodge or camp for a week to a month-long duration. Here you can collect the numerous Nepal Trekking Packages that are organized in various trekking routes of Nepal.
Trekking Packages in Nepal are organized in following National Parks:
- Sagarmatha National Park - popular for Everest Base Camp Trek & Gokyo Lake Trek,
- Langtang National Park - popular for Tamang Heritage Trek & Langtang Valley Trek,
- Annapurna Conservation Area - popular for Ghorepani Trek, Annapurna Base Camp Trek, Annapurna Circuit Trek, Mustang Trek, & Dhaulagiri Trek,
- Manaslu Conservation Area - popular for Manaslu Circuit Trek, and
- Kanchenjunga National Park - popular for Kanchenjunga Base Camp Trek
Most of all our Nepal Trekking Packages includes trail lodging, food, guides, trekking permits, transportation, porter and assistance in emergency evacuation. Our guides have very good knowledge of the trail, culture, flora, and fauna, and language that will help you to know the place better and perfectly.
Nepal's peak trekking season is in October and November when skies are clearest and temperatures hover in the 60s and 70s Fahrenheit. Mostly hiked in T-shirts and shorts. April and May, also a good time to go, can be cloudier, but the rhododendron trees are in bloom.
Yatri Nepal Adventures is offering the following Nepal Trekking Packages for the trekkers and adventure lovers