Mar, Apr, May,Sep, Oct, Nov & Dec
About Manakamana Darshan:
Manakamana Darshan is the pilgrimage tour to the western Kathmandu. Manakamana Temple is located in 100 km distance from Kathmandu and takes three hours to reach there. You will be picked up early in the morning then drive to Kurintar. Then ride on the cable car for the 15 minutes and walk for another 10 minutes to reach up to the temple. Manakamana Temple is a very famous temple in Nepal. It is believed that the goddess Manakamana have the power to fulfill the wishes of her devotees. Daily hundred of devotees visits this temple. Many people mean crowdy at the temple. So, might requires standing in a queue to enter the temple. Darshan of the goddess Manakamana then drive back to Kathmandu following the same route.
- Day 01: Manakamana Darshan.
- 7:00 AM: Pick up from your hotel.
- Drive to Kurintar, 100 km - 3 hrs drive.
- Arrival and rid on cable car for 15 mins.
- Manakamana Temple Darshan.
- Drive back to Kathmandu.
- Drop to your hotel.
- Trip finished here!
- Kathmandu to Kurintar and back by a private vehicle.
- An English speaking professional guide.
- Cable Car Tickets.
- Personal expenses.
- Rest of all that are not mentioned in cost includes.