Mar, Apr, May,Sep, Oct, Nov & Dec
About Kathmandu and Pokhara Tour:
Kathmandu and Pokhara Tour combines a visit to the wonderful places of the city attracting thousands of visitor each month. In Kathmandu, there are seven UNESCO Word Herigate including Pashupatinath Temple, Bouddhanath Stupa, Swoyambhunath Temple, Durbar Square of Kathmandu, Patan, and Bhaktapur, and Changunarayan Temple. This attraction of the valley is must be visited sites in a lifetime which is included in our package. Similarly, Lakes, Caves, Temples, and panoramic mountain view of the Pokhara Valley is yet another major attraction of this tour.
The tour begins with a sightseeing inside the valley and then continue to the hill station at Nagarkot. The popular place to view the sunrise and sunset, and aerial views of towering Langtang Range Mountains. Back to Kathmandu exploring durbar squares and ancient temple. Onward, drive to the naturally blessed Pokhara City which is seven hours drive from Kathmandu. One can enjoy the adventurous rafting at Trisuli River before heading to Pokhara. Not only that but also the Manakamana Temple is another famous Hindu Temple in Nepal that has power of fulfilling wishes of her devotees.
Pokhara, the most visited place by the tourist and the gateway of several Annapurna Region Trekking will be the next destination to explore. Begins the morning with the mesmerizing sunrise views over the Annapurna Massif and return to the hotel for breakfast. On the same day visit the temples, Lakes, Caves, and Museum. On the other hand, paragliding, bungee jumping, zip flying, and mountain flight are other sources of spending time on adventurous activities. Completing the tour drive back to Kathmandu.
7 Days Travel Itinerary:
- Day 01: Kathmandu Arrival.
- You will be received by our airport representative then he will be assisting you to transfer to your hotel. Meet guide and a brief introduction to the whole program. Overnight at Kathmandu.
- Day 02: Kathmandu Sightseeing Tour and Drive to Nagarkot.
- Morning participates in the breathtaking one-hour mount Everest view flight. Early morning transfer to the airport and perform the adventurous mountain view flight. The flight provides a marvelous opportunity to observe the worlds' tallest mountain Mount Everest as well as other neighboring Himalayas. Back to the hotel and refresh. Then, proceed to visit the UNESCO World Heritage Sites around the valley. Visit Pashupatinath Temple (the biggest Hindu Temple), Bouddhanath Stupa (the biggest Stupa), Swoyambhunath Temple (also known as Monkey Temple), and Kathmandu Durbar Square. Completing today's tour drive to the hill station at Nagarkot. Overnight stay at Nagarkot.
- Day 03: Sunrise View and Again Sightseeing Tour.
- Early morning views the sunrise over the magnificent mountains and back to Kathmandu. On the way, visit an ancient Changunarayan Temple, Bhaktapur Durbar Square, and Patan Durbar Square. Afterwards, transfer to the hotel. Overnight stay at Kathmandu.
- Day 04: Drive to Pokhara Valley.
- Begins the morning with hot breakfast. Prepare to commence the incredible trip. Drive Kathmandu to Pokhara. Pokhara is 206 km far from Kathmandu and takes around 7 hours. Arrival at Pokhara and hotel check-in. Free time and overnight at Pokhara.
- Day 05: Pokhara Sightseeing Tour.
- The first and stunning attraction of Pokhara sunrise view from Sarangkot. Drive to the north of the city at Sarangkot. View the sun rising and the golden lights sparkling over the towering mountains. Back to hotel and after short rest proceed to visit other popular attraction of the city. Visit Bindabasini Temple, Seti George River, Mahendra Cave, Bats Cave, International Mountain Museum, Gupteshwor Mahadev Cave, Devi's Fall, and Barahi Temple with boating at Fewa Lake. Free time and overnight at Pokhara.
- Day 06: Drive back to Kathmandu.
- Visit International World Peace Pagoda at the top of the hill to the south of Pokhara Valley. Back to the hotel and after short rest drive back to Kathmandu following the same route. Arrival at Kathmandu and transfer to the hotel. Free time and overnight at Pokhara.
- Day 07: Departure.
- Take breakfast and you will have free time until 12 noon (hotel check out time). Then, transfer to the international airport for your onward destination. The time has come to say goodbye and bring the beautiful memories with you. Kathmandu and Pokhara Tour Trip finished here!
Tour Cost Includes:
- Kathmandu Airport picks up and drops by private vehicle.
- Twin Bed sharing (2-5 star) hotel accommodation at Kathmandu, Nagarkot, and Pokhara.
- Kathmandu to Pokhara and back by private vehicle.
- Everyday breakfast at the hotel.
- Kathmandu and Pokhara Sightseeing by private vehicle.
- All the tour will be escorted by an English speaking guide.
- Entrance/Monument Fees during sightseeing at Kathmandu and Pokhara.
Tour Cost Excludes:
- Lunch and Dinner.
- Bar Bills like Mineral Water, Beer, Whiskey etc.
- Tips and gratitude to staff.
- Expenses occurred due to landslide, strike, political unrest etc.
- Rest of all that are not mentioned in cost includes