Nepal Tour Packages: A collection of the best tours in Nepal that are recommended to include on your checklist before planning to explore beautiful tourism places in Nepal. Our following offered Nepal Tour Packages includes from a day trip around Kathmandu to weekend trips that commence either from Kathmandu or Pokhara to various tourist attraction places of Nepal at a better price.
Nepal is a landlocked central Himalayan country in South Asia bordering with two largest countries, China in the north and India in the south, east, and west. Nepal occupies only 147,181 square km area. Even though, Nepal is the home of the eight tallest mountains in the world including the highest point on the earth - Mount Everest (Sagarmatha in Nepali) at an altitude of 8,848m above sea-level. Our Nepal Tour Packages covers the visit of these magnificent mountains and endangered species, the deepest gorge, lakes at high altitudes, must visit temples in Hinduism and yet more.
Nepal Tour Packages Highlights
- Tour to UNESCO World Heritage Sites listed Temples, Monasteries at Kathmandu.
- Jungle Safari and Jeep Safari at Chitwan National Park or Bardia National Park.
- Visit the birthplace of Gautam Buddha (founder of Buddhism) at Lumbini.
- View panoramic snow-capped mountains from Palpa, Tansen.
- Tour to Lakes, Caves, and Temples at Pokhara.
- Get salvation by visiting Muktinath Temple at Mustang.
- Fulfill your wishes by visiting wish fulfilling god at Manakamana via Cable Car ride.
- Discover the magnificent Himalayas from Nagarkot, Dhulikhel of Kathmandu or Sarangkot of Pokhara.
- Explore the wonderful wood architecture at Royal Palace of Kathmandu or Patan or Bhaktapur.
- Take an hour of breathtaking scenic snow-capped Himalayas flight.
- Perform adventure activities like Paragliding, Zip Flyer, Bunjy Jump or Ultralight Flight from Pokhara.
- Take one-day birding tour at Phulchwoki or Shivapuri Hills.
- Visit birth-place of Sita Devi at Janakpur.
- Go on a day to a week-long White Water Rafting package and more.
Best Season to travel
Weather-wise, the ideal time to pick one of our following offered Nepal Tour Packages is from late spring to early autumn. March, April and May months are considered as the Spring season in Nepal. Whereas, September, October, and November as Autumn season. During these seasons, you will be rewarded by the clear blue sky and the average temperature of 15.5-Degree Celsius.
Yatri Nepal Adventures is offering you the following list of Nepal Tour Packages to nature, architecture and travel lovers.