Religious Honeymoon Tour
Mar, Apr, May,Sep, Oct, Nov & Dec
About Religious Honeymoon Tour:
Initiate your marriage life by taking grace from the major sacred god and goddess of Nepal. Our Religious Honeymoon Tour will assist you to visit such holy shrine. Nepal is the home to the several sacred Hindu Temples and Buddhist Monasteries. In this tour, we will be taking you to the spiritual temples around Kathmandu, Pokhara and at Lumbini.
Pashupatinath Temple, Sleeping Vishnu God Temple, Swoymabhunath Temple, and Patan Durbar Square will be the beginning visit temple in Kathmandu. On the way to Pokhara, visit Manakamana Devi Temple (wish fulfilling goddess temple) via cable car ride. Bindabasini Temple of Pokhara is the most famous temple to the newly married couples will also be covered in this tour. Similarly, visit the birthplace of Buddha at Lumbini and monasteries built around.
7 Days Honeymoon Tour Itinerary:
- Day 01: Kathmandu Arrival.
- You will be received by our airport representative then he will be assisting you to transfer to your hotel. Meet guide and a brief introduction to the whole program. Overnight at Kathmandu.
- Day 02: Kathmandu Sightseeing Tour.
- Morning participates in the breathtaking one-hour mount Everest view flight. Early morning transfer to the airport and perform the adventurous mountain view flight. The flight provides a marvelous opportunity to observe the worlds' tallest mountain Mount Everest as well as other neighboring Himalayas. Back to the hotel and refresh. Then, proceed to visit the UNESCO World Heritage Sites around the valley. Visit Pashupatinath Temple (the biggest Hindu Temple), Sleeping Vishnu God Temple (Budhanilkatha Temple), Swoyambhunath Temple (also known as Monkey Temple), and Patan Durbar Square.
- Day 03: Drive to Pokhara.
- Begins the morning with hot breakfast. Prepare to commence the incredible honeymoon trip. Drive Kathmandu to Pokhara. Pokhara is 206 km far from Kathmandu and takes around 7 hours. En-route visit Manakamana Devi Temple via cable car ride. Arrival at Pokhara and hotel check-in. Free time and overnight at Pokhara.
- Day 04: Pokhara Sightseeing Tour.
- The first and stunning attraction of Pokhara sunrise view from Sarangkot. Drive to the north of the city at Sarangkot. View the sun rising and the golden lights sparkling over the towering mountains. Back to hotel and after short rest proceed to visit other popular attraction of the city. Visit Bindabasini Temple, Seti George River, Mahendra Cave, Bats Cave, International Mountain Museum, Gupteshwor Mahadev Cave, Devi's Fall, and Barahi Temple with boating at Fewa Lake. Free time and overnight at Pokhara.
- Day 05: Drive to Lumbini.
- Breakfast at the hotel and today drive to Lumbini, the birthplace of Buddha. It takes around 7 hours drive and transfers to the hotel. After short refreshment visit Maya Devi Temple, Ashoka Pillar, Holy Pond, Sacred Garden, and Eternal Light. Overnight at Lumbini.
- Day 06: Morning visit Monasteries and back to Kathmandu.
- Morning visits the monasteries built around Lumbini at Monastic Zone like Chinese Monastery, Korean, German, Nepalese, Indian, Bhutan and many more. Completing the visit drive back to Kathmandu.
- Day 07: Departure.
- Take breakfast and you will have free time until 12 noon (hotel check out time). Then, transfer to the international airport for your onward destination. The time has come to say goodbye and bring the beautiful memories with you. Religious Honeymoon Tour Trip finished here!
Tour Cost Includes
- Kathmandu Airport picks up and drops by private vehicle.
- Twin Bed sharing (2-5 star) hotel accommodation at Kathmandu, Pokhara, and Lumbini.
- Kathmandu to Pokhara to Lumbini and back by private vehicle.
- Everyday breakfast at the hotel.
- Manakamana Cable Car Tickets.
- Kathmandu, Pokhara and Lumbini Sightseeing by private vehicle.
- All the tour will be escorted by an English speaking guide.
- Entrance/Monument Fees during sightseeing at Kathmandu, Pokhara and Lumbini.
Tour Cost Excludes:
- Lunch and Dinner.
- Bar Bills like Mineral Water, Beer, Whiskey etc.
- Tips and gratitude to staff.
- Expenses occurred due to landslide, strike, political unrest etc.
- Rest of all that are not mentioned in cost includes
- Religious Honeymoon Tour - Related Infos
- 7 days