Annapurna Trekking Trips
Annapurna Trekking: One of the richest Nepal Trekking Package that offers the varieties of flora and fauna, diverse culture, dramatic landscape, sacred temples, spiritual rivers, holy lakes and panoramic towering snow-capped peaks that lies under Annapurna Conservation Area Project in north-central Nepal.
Annapurna Conservation Area is the first and largest conservation area in Nepal which of course generates plenty of trekking routes that can be approached for Annapurna Trekking. Sharing the common entry points either from Besisahar or Pokhara one can explore the entire Annapurna Massif and above-mentioned attraction. Modern Maturity of the USA survey stated that trekking in Annapurna route is one of the best trekking trails in the world. The route offers one peak over 8,000 meters, thirteen peaks over 7,000 meters, and sixteen more over 6,000 meters.
Annapurna Circuit, Annapurna Sanctuary, and Jomsom Muktinath Treks are the three dominant trekking routes in the Annapurna region. Annapurna Circuit trail circle the Annapurna Himalaya including Jomsom and Muktinath, and Annapurna Sanctuary leads you to the base camp of Annapurna.
Mountains covered on Annapurna Trekking Trips
- Annapurna I (Main) (8,091 m / 26,545 ft)
- Annapurna II (7,937 m / 26,040 ft)
- Annapurna III (7,555 m / 24,786 ft)
- Annapurna IV (7,525 m / 24,688 ft)
- Annapurna South (7,219 m / 23,684 ft)
- Machapuchare (6,993 m / 22,943 ft)
- Gangapurna (7,455 m / 24,457 ft)
- Tilicho (7,134 m / 23,406 ft)
- Nilgiri (7,061 m / 23,166 ft)
- Hunchuli (6,441 m / 21,132 ft)
Here, Yatri Nepal Adventures is offering you all the possible Annapurna Trekking Itinerary that might be helpful for you.